At Green Dog Walking we are very proud to be ‘Responsible Dog Walkers’. This means we take our jobs very seriously when out with the dogs and ensure that their happiness and safety is always our priority.
Here are some of our policies that we have set in place to reassure our clients that their dogs are in the best care possible:
- Green Dog Walking never walk more than 6 dogs per handler (which is the UK Dog Walking insurance limit). Our groups are usually kept to 4-5 dogs per handler.
- We only use our mobile phones to make calls in emergency situations.
- We always wear the Green Dog Walking uniform so that we can be identified when out with the dogs and picking up or dropping off the dogs.
- The Green Dog Walking vans are fully equipped with air conditioning, ventilation and secure cages to provide the safest and most comfortable journey for our dogs.
- The vans are also fitted with live GPS tracking systems to provide maximum security for our dogs.
- Green Dog Walking trials and carefully assesses any new dogs joining our walks.
- As we have are a team of dog walkers we are able to fit new dogs into the right groups to make sure they get the most out of their daily walks.
- Green Dog Walking has a no smoking policy when caring for dogs.
- Green Dog Walking has full public liability insurance including key holding and pet transport.
- All staff at Green Dog Walking are police checked and referenced.
- All staff at Green Dog Walking receive 2 weeks training followed by ongoing assessments and training.
These are just some of the reasons we are responsible dog walkers but if you’d like to find out more, please get in contact!
Pssst.. remember we service the following areas!
Hampstead Garden Suburb
St John’s Wood
Notting Hill Gate